Uppdraget består av att designa nätverksinfrastrukturen och implementera den med IT-säkerhet i fokus.
Ett företag inom energisektorn investerar i IT-säkerhet och ger Northern Miners i uppdrag att genomföra säkerhetsgranskningen. Tar du också IT-säkerhet på allvar? Kontakta oss idag!
This amazing altcoin keeps on and prove it self. More and more are joining and the value and interest are increasing. Its a rather new way to get out to the mass with all this airdrop (giving a way coin) and bounties. Join Now! DeepOnion – Tor integrated – 100% anonymous ======> Get Läs mer om DeepOnion continuous to deliver[…]
A new kind of alt coin is raising. “The best part is that we DO NOT do ICOs or crowdfunding. 90% of total coins are premined at genesis block. The remaining 10% will be mineable by the public. Most premined coins will be freely airdropped to the community through many rounds of airdrops (detailed herein). Läs mer om DeepOnion – Get in Get free coins[…]
We now sell all kind of mining equipment like motherboard, PSU, GPU, PCI-E raisers, CPU, mining frames. If you dont find it on the site just fill out the form or e-mail on email@example.com
Tested on the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet -Get it here (Official Site): https://goo.gl/wZUVES -Or here (Crypto Hardware Wallet Super Store): https://goo.gl/ftZL3w 1. Plug in your Nano S. 2. Uninstall the current version of the Ledger Bitcoin App on your Ledger Nano S. 3. Install the latest version of the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome App. 4. Open the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome Läs mer om How To Access The Bitcoin Cash (BCH / BCC) On Your Ledger Nano S[…]
Hard fork of Bitcoin has just happen. If you have bitcoins stored you might also got the new coin bitcoin cash!!! paying 1:1 so if you have 1 bitcoin you will also have 1 bitcoin cash. Value of: bitcoin $2736 bitcoin cash $674 nice value increase btc+bch=$3410
Se the story at https://steemit.com/mining/@zorky/starting-a-crypto-business-part-1
join my pool at pool.northernminers.com! I mention it before that a new campaign is coming so here we go… The campaign is running to new years eve. One lucky winner will get 50% from the pool fee, the pool fee is now 1%. Point your miners to the pool and each day you get a Läs mer om New years campaign – lottery[…]
Reward campaign, Hunt for blocks, this weekend! If I find the first block on pool.northernminers.com I will reward all miners that have participated. 5 ZEC (50%) of block reward will distributed to all the miners that have pointed there mining rig at pool.northernminers.com. 3 ZEC (30%) of block reward will be sent to one lucky Läs mer om Reward campaign, Hunt for blocks, this weekend[…]